My Son Sanctuary (Bus - Boat) & Ho An Ancient Town From Da Nang City
Travel to central region of Vietnam, travelers should not leave without visit both My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An City. My Son Sanctuary is a gorgeous sample of ancient Champa Kingdom and is one of the main religious centers of Hinduism in Southeast Asia. In addition, discovering famous and charming Hoi An Ancient Town makes your trip become memorable.
• Explore the historic architecture of Champa Kingdom – My Son Sanctuary
• Sail and float on Thu Bon River by motorized boat
• Visit the traditional handicraft site – Kim Bong Carpentry Village
• Stroll to experience ancient town’s charm
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Boat fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Pick up at meeting point in Da Nang city transferred by shuttle service to Hoi An city then we head to My Son Sanctuary. Nestled in a wide valley between two mountain ranges, My Son Sanctuary was the site of many Cham Temples. Used for religious ceremonies by the Kings of the Champa Dynasty, it is also believed to be a burial site of Champa Royalty. The My Son temples complex is one of the foremost examples of Hinduism in South East Asia and is one of the most important heritage sites in Viet Nam. Though the complex has been ravaged by time and war, we can still see many majestic ancient ruins of the temples here.
After touring in My Son, we will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stop en route to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village before have lunch at local market.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
After lunch, exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long gone past and more subdued and simple time.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at Cham Museum, 2 Tháng 9, Phước Ninh, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam or your hotel which is located within Centre of Da Nang City. Picking up at other suburban districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.