My Son Sanctuary Daily Ingroup Tour
My Son Sanctuary is a Unesco World Heritage Site with remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries. It used to be the citadel of Champa Kingdom and has been able to keep the ancient beauty with more than 70 architectural works.
You may be able to enjoy the Champa traditional dance performed by the professional local artists
My Son Sanctuary represents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of Champa culture.This tour will bring you many unforgettable memories, joyful moments and some new experience about an ancient culture.
Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see how enthusiastic and passionate our tour guides are as we always try our best not only to bring the happiness and to deliver great stories about culture to our customers but also to devote to sustainable tourism development.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Food specialties at local restaurant in Hoi An
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel Insurance up to 10000USD/case
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Sanctuary - one of World’s Heritage Sites. Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 13th century. Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains. Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City and Hoi An City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.