My Son Sanctuary Group Tour From Hoi An Ancient Town - Bus and Boat
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site nestled between lush valley and mountain that was the spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th Century.
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
● Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance: $5,000 USD/ case/ person
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Pick up at meeting point and drive 50 km from Hoi An city to My Son Sanctuary. One of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Vietnam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Between the 4th and 13th century a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
After touring in My Son, we will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stop en route to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village before returning to Hoi An centre.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel locates centrally in Hoi An (no alley access, not in pedestrian area)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :1 Lý Thường Kiệt, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.