My Son Sanctuary Heritage By Jeep With Lunch On Boat
Take to the roads for a jeep adventure to My Son Holy land then hop aboard a private boat and tour the Thu Bon River. Get closer to rural Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Snack & fruits
- Lunch & Cooking demonstration on boat
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Tips, VAT tax, Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phú, Duy Xuyên District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
7:30 Your Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. We start our jeep tour through the countryside, stopping at the busy fish market on the outskirts of town for some great photo opportunities. Your drive continues the 50kms to My Son, passing breath taking scenery, rural villages and a bustling town and markets. We stop at an ancient Baynan Tree in Nam Phuoc and enjoy a real Vietnamese coffee.
9:00 We continue our jeep tour to My Son and arrive to the haunting sound of Cham music, where we stop to take in the vibrantly dressed dancers enjoying a traditional dance performance. Your walking tour to the Cham ruins begins with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle. As we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area and your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago.
11:00 Once we have explored My Son, we take the drive back to Hoi An by jeep to start our boat trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
12:00 Before boarding our boat, we visit the Thanh Ha pottery village. The village is famous for its earthen wear and thrived in the 16th and 17th centuries. It continues to make the bricks and tiles and other earthen wear for the buildings in the Old Town. After our tour we continue to Thanh Ha Pier, you board your private boat and take a cruise through the Hoi An countryside along the picturesque Thu Bon river.
12:30 Relax and enjoy a Vietnamese cooking demonstration on board the boat.
14:00 We stop and enjoy the sights and sounds of Tra Nhieu fishing village, the Duy Hai fishing market and stunning coconut forest of Bay Mau.
15:00 Return to either Nguyen Hoang or Thuan Tinh dock and after a short stroll, to your vehicle, we return to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off service for Hotels in Hoi An
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.