My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Private Tour
- Enjoy the vibe of sacred ancient ruins at dawn.
- You will be able to wandering around this temple complex without groups of tourist.
- Best photo opotunities.
- Delicious local breakfast.
- Private tour guide with many interesting informations and background stories.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Sanctuary dates from the 4th to the 13th centuries CE. The property is located in the mountainous border Duy Xuyen District of Quang Nam Province, in central Viet Nam. It is situated within an elevated geological basin surrounded by a ring of mountains, which provides the watershed for the sacred Thu Bon river. The source of the Thu Bon river is here and it flows past the monuments, out of the basin, and through the historic heartland of the Champa Kingdom, draining into the South China Sea at its mouth near the ancient port city of Hoi An. The location gives the sites its strategic significance as it is also easily defensible.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide all hotel pick up from Hoi An
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.