Mykonos Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Delos Island Day trip from Mykonos
Enjoy the unique view of the picturesque Mykonos from the ferry as you travel back in time and visit the island of Delos, the most famous and sacred of all islands in antiquity. A half-hour boat trip takes you to the historical Delos sanctuary, birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, Unesco's world heritage. Your guide shows you the ancient temples, mosaic floor villas, the Naxian Lions, the Roman amphitheater and more. This shared tour takes 5-hours and you are able to choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Tour Guide
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip boat ticket to Delos island
- Wireless tour guide system (Very important note: Loss or damage of the equipment will incur a penalty of 50EUR)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to the Archaeological site & the Museum,€12.00 pp(Payment in cash only, upon check in)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
This 5-hour tour begins with a Sea-Bus ride from the new port of Mykonos to the old port. As soon as you arrive in the Old Port, please meet us at the Delos Tours kiosk for check-in. Your tour begins with a 30-minute boat ride from Mykonos to Delos. Upon arrival at Delos, your guide will issue tickets to the archaeological site to the group and offer an introduction to the mythological, prehistorical and historical background of the island.
After a short stop at the House of the Trident, reach the Theatre of Delos and the public cistern of the city. Stroll down the main street to return to the market and the Sanctuary zone. The Stoa of Phillipe, the donations of ancient celebrities, the Propylaia, the Colossus of the Naxians and the Temples of Apollo are the monuments to be admired before the last stop in front of the Sacred Lake and the eternal Naxian Lions.
You will have time to visit the archaeological museum and the museum shop before returning to your boat.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As soon as you disembark from your cruise ship, meet us at the SeaBus ticket office at the cruise port of Tourlos, (New Port) at least 45 minutes before your departure time to Delos. Our Operation manager will arrange your transportation to the Old port (Delos pier).Ports
- New Port of Tourlos in Mykonos (cruise port)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Camera, spending money, water, sunscreen. Bring some local currency with you for souvenir purchases. You may find it helpful to bring a small backpack along to carry belongings and purchases. Photo ID required if you make purchases with a credit card
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for cruise ship day stops
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Last minute cancellation or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability).
- Check-in time is 60-30 minutes before departure time.
- The booking voucher doesn't guarantee boarding the boat nor entrance to the archaeological site. Please make sure you arrive at the Delos Tours kiosk in the Old Port 60-30 minutes before departure time to check in and receive your boat ticket. Entrance fees to the Archaeological Site & the Museum, €12.00 per person are not included and need to be paid at the Delos Tours kiosk upon check in, in cash only. You will receive your ticket to the archaeological site when you arrive in Delos.
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTE: PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK OR PROTECTIVE COVERING. IT IS MANDATORY.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is cancelled because of low participation we will inform you accordingly so you can re-schedule or arrange for a refund
- Very important note: Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide equipment will incur a penalty of €50.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a form to fill in and sign about our wireless tour guide system use and return policy. You have to print, sign it and have it with you when you arrive for check-in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.