Myrtle Beach Segway Tours, Huntington Beach State Park
Come and join us for a Segway PT Glide at one of the Grand Strand’s most beautiful wetland and wildlife preserves. Nature lovers will enjoy the park’s Environmental Education Center and the chance to see loggerhead turtles and other endangered plant and animal species up close. The park’s freshwater lake along the causeway is a sure-fire place to see alligators basking in the sun, a variety of bird species and maybe even a mink or two.
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist, respectively, who left the park and adjacent Brookgreen Gardens as their legacy. There’s also Atalaya, the picturesque, Moorish-style castle which was their residence and sculpting studios. This tour is around two hours in length with training. Still plenty of time to enjoy the beach and relax before or after your “Segway PT Experience”.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Helmets and training.
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Atalaya Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atalaya Castle, Huntington Beach State Park, Pawleys Island, SC
You can enter and tour the castle on your own before or after the Segway tour. There is a separate fee payable to the park.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Seashore Drive, Seashore Dr, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.