Mysore Day Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
14-hour private sightseeing tour of Mysore from Bangalore. Tour covers the must-see places like Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, St. Philomena’s Cathedral and much more.
A convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off make your travel around the city comfortable and safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and fuel charges
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking and toll charges
- 14 hours of usage
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Charges applicable if the vehicle and driver service is used after 10:00 PM.
- Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, For Sedan Rs 100/hour,For MUV Rs 14/hour
- Entry/Admission - Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Pancharanga Kshetram), Adiranga
- Entry/Admission - Gumbaz Burial Chamber
- Entry/Admission - St. Philomena's Church
- Entry/Admission - Mysore Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sri Chamundeshwari Temple
- Entry/Admission - Brindavan Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Srirangapatna, Srirangapatna, Mandya District, Karnataka
The trip starts with a pick-up in private vehicle with your personal driver for the day. First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast on the way. At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
Stop At: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Pancharanga Kshetram), Adiranga, Srirangapatna, Karnataka 571438, India
At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha. General entry to the temple is free. Opening timings are 7:30 am till 1 pm & then 4 pm till 8 pm.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gumbaz Burial Chamber, East Srirangapatna, Srirangapatna India
A muslim mausoleum at the centre of a landscaped garden, holding the graves of Tippu Sultan, his father Hyder Ali, and his mother Fakr-Un-Nisa. It was built by Tippu Sultan to house the graves of his parents. The British allowed Tippu to be buried here after his death in the Siege of Srirangapatna in 1799.
Open on all days of the week from 8 am till 6:30 pm. No entry fee but vehicle parking charges are applicable i.e. Rs.30 per vehicle (approximately).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Philomena's Church, Mysuru (Mysore) India
A catholic church that is the cathedral of the Diocese of Mysore, India. The full name is the Cathedral of St. Joseph and St. Philomena. It is also known as St. Joseph's Cathedral. It was constructed in 1936 using a Neo-Gothic style and its architecture was inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany. This is one of the tallest churches in Asia.
The church remains open from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm on all days of the week. Morning mass is held from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM and in the evening from 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM on weekdays. No entry fee is applicable.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mysore Palace, Office Of The Deputy Director, Mysuru Palace Board, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Built by the royal family of Mysore, this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India. An incredibly breathtaking example of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture.
Palace visiting hours are between 10:00 AM till 5:30 PM.
No entry charge for children below 10 years,
Rs. 20 for children between 10 to 18 years,
Rs.10 for students,
Rs. 40 for an adult (Indian national),
Rs. 200 for adult (Foreign national).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sri Chamundeshwari Temple, Chamundi Hills, Mysuru (Mysore) 570010 India
A traditional Hindu temple located at an altitude of 1000ft. in the eastern edge of Mysore on the Chamundi hills. Dedicated to goddess Durga, the temple also has statues of Nandi and Mahishasura, the demon. The temple is also one of the oldest temples in the city of Mysore.
Opening timing is between 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM then 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM & 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brindavan Garden, Mysuru (Mysore) 576103 India
About 21 Km away from Mysore, Brindavan Garden is a popular attraction from Mysore. Constructed in 1932 by the Diwan of Mysore, Sir Mirza Ismail, Brindavan Garden is visited by millions of travellers every year. It has symmetrical designs and terrace gardens clustered around topiaries, pergolas and gazebos look captivating.
Opening hours are between 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The music fountain show is held from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Weekdays) and 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (Weekends)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from outskirts can be done at an additional cost of Rs.300 per vehicle (to be paid directly to the driver).Pick-up from Bangalore Airport can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs.550 per vehicle (to be paid directly to the driver).Drop to Bangalore Airport can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs.550 per vehicle (to be paid directly to the driver).Airports
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, KIAL Rd, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560300, India
Departure Time :MUV (Group of upto 6 members) 8/23/2019 - 11/4/2021
Sedan (Upto 4 members) 8/23/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.