Mysterious of Cappadocia
Visit > Kaymakli Underground City, Ihlara Valley, Selime, Selime Monastery.
SKIP-THE-LINE Tickets, Guiding in your own language, Lunch in the local restaurant provided.
Enjoy a Full-Day private tour to top-visited places of Cappadocia. Visit Ihlara Valley; once housed more than four thousand dwellings and a hundred cave churches decorated with frescoes. Enjoy the typical Turkish food in one of the famous Belisirma’s restaurant on Melendez river with their low seated tables just a foot or two above the running water, See Selime Monastery; the largest and most majestic of the many rock-cut religious building in the Cappadocia region, visit underground cities of early Christians and see rock-cut churches and storage rooms.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees to attractions
- Professional licenced tour guide
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Selime Monastery
What's excluded :
- Beverage with meals
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
Once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians, these settlements were of enormous value to the development of Christianity as they provided shelter and worship and were in use until the end of 7C AD. Witness the ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms in this eight-story city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ihlara Valley, Guzelyurt 68500 Turkey
is a deep and narrow river gorge cut by the Melendiz River. The Valley is 20km long and approx. 150 m deep. It is a great trekking route for those who enjoy trekking. There are about 60 churches, monasteries, and cells of anchorites in it. Belisirma; enjoy Lunch at the local restaurant on the Melendez River.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Selime, Selime, Aksaray Province
with hollowed out citadel and churches where fairy chimneys rest on the steep hillside.
Stop At: Selime Monastery, Guzelyurt Turkey
the largest and most majestic of the many rock-cut religious building in the Cappadocia region, while at the southern end is Ihlara village, 7 kilometers away
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.