This half day tour will give you a unique chance to get a light touch to the history, culture and heritage of Oman covering the main attraction of the capital of the country.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Royal Opera House
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to Royal Opera House Muscat - OMR 4 per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
We visit the Mosque for guided tour. It will include Ladies Prayer Hall, The Grand Hall, The Library and Islamic Information Center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Opera House, Al Kharijiyah Street, Muscat 113 Oman
We visit Opera House for guided tour. It will include The Main Lobby, VIP entrance, The Exhibition of ancient music instruments and The Auditorium.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Mutrah Souq, سوق مطرح مطرح، مسقط،، Mutrah Market, near Mutrah Corniche, مسقط، Oman
We visit Fruit & Vegetable Market with local farmers selling their products.
We visit fishing harbor with private fishing boats, fish market itself with local sales men and fishermen.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mutrah Souq, Al Bahri Rd Near Corniche Restaurant, 113 Oman
We visit the oldest souq in Oman in Muttrah and have some time in shopping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Al Alam Palace, Waterfront Oman
We have a photo stop at the main square of the Palace. As well we visit the sea side where Mirani & Jalali Forts are clearly visible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Muscat, Muscat Sea Port or Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.