Nag Tibba Trek- A Great Weekend Trek Near Delhi
Highlights Of Trek
Campsite with 360 degree Panoramic View
View of Spellbinding Sunset from campsite
View Of Himalayan Peaks From Summit
Trek Through Picturesque Meadows, Dense Oak Forest and Goat Village
Learn tent pitching and basics of camping
Eat organic food.
A weekend getaway destination with breath-taking views of the Himalayas. Nag Tibba (Serpent’s Peak) 9,914 ft, is the highest peak in the lesser Himalayan region of Garhwal Division, Uttarakhand. It gives a name to the Nag Tibba Range, which is one of the three ranges of Lesser Himalayas, the other ranges are Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal. Nagtibba offers the majestic scenic beauty and a good trek for adventure lovers.
From Nag Tibba one can see the clear view of stunning Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north, Doon valley and the snow peaks of Changbang.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
- Entry/Admission - Nag Tibba Top
What's excluded :
- Meals during the transit
- Any personal expenses.
- Mules to carry personal luggage.
Day 1: Delhi To Dehradun To Pantwari Village To Campsite
Stop At: Pantwari, Uttarakhand 249186, India
We will pick you from Akshardham metro station at around 10 PM on Friday evening and will then head towards Dehradun and Pantwari Village.
We will reach Dehradun after 5-6 hrs drive i.e by 5 am. From Dehradun, we will continue our journey towards Pantwari.
On the way to Pantwari, we will pass through Mussoorie-the queen of hills, Kempty Falls, and Yamuna river trailing on our side, reaching Pantwari at around 12 pm.
At Pantwari, we will have a filling lunch and after some rest, head off for the trek towards camp. We will reach camp after 3-4 hours trek.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay In Tents
Day 2: Campsite To Nag Tibba Top And Return to Pantwari Village And Drive To Delhi
Stop At: Nag Tibba Top, Jaunpur Range, Uttarakhand 249180, India
Day 2 needs to start very early as it’s a long day ahead. After breakfast, at 5:00 am, we start on the hike to the top.
After some time, we will reach Nag Tibba Base, which is a large clearing with a temple dedicated to the Serpent God.
The trek continues from here into the forest on a steep incline, likely to be submerged in the snow in the winter.
Close to the top, the trail will turn through a ridge and finally take you to the flag marking Nag Tabba jhandi, or summit.
The view from the summit brings us face to face with the Garhwal Himalaya’s most amazing. The canvas of the sky lights up with ice-capped ranges of Bandarpoonch, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Kala Nag, and more.
After spending some time on the top, we will descend on the same trail to return to camp. After Lunch will again descend to Pantwari and will be reached by sundown. Then a 4-5 hour drive from there will take you to Dehradun from where you will continue your journey towards Delhi.
Duration: 20 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Akshardham Metro Station, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/28/2019 - 10/4/2021
Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.