Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking
The hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel is mostly downhill. Our journey starts from Thamel and we Can drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot in the morning and head towards Club Himalaya. Below that hotel, we will find a small path that cuts across the hillside and takes us towards Rhonnie Bhangyang. The views of the Panckhal valley to our left side, and if the weather is clear we should again see memorable views of the mid-Himalaya including Mt. Everest.
We cross the main jeep track and head directly to Dhulikhel. The trail meets the Arniko Highway 1 km from the main town of Dhulikhel, at Himalayan Horizons Hotel. To get into town you need to turn right and head uphill. Then we having lunch and come back to Kathmandu. Or we can also end our hiking Nagarkot day hike at Banepa to make it 1 hour shorter. The trail follows to Ghimire Geoun and it is a wonderful hike to see the landscape, mountain views, and village lifestyle. Then we back to Kathmandu.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All kind of local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- All kind of rescue arrangements,
- All required documentation for hiking
- Transport service: Kathmandu-Nagarkot and Dulhikhel-Kathmandu
- Experienced English speaking government license holder mountain trekking guide
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipments, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Breakfast & Lunch
What's excluded :
- Your Travel-Trekking insurance,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned price include section etc.
- International airfare,
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu,
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, illness which are not under our control,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipments etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Nagarkot is a village in central Nepal, at the rim of the Kathmandu Valley. It’s known for its views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest to the northeast, which is especially striking at sunrise and sunset. The surrounding scrubland is laced with trails and home to many butterflies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Nepal
Dhulikhel is one of the more popular places from which to observe the high Himalaya. From the edge of the ridge, a stunning panorama of peaks unfolds, from Langtang Lirung (7227m) in the west, through Dorje Lakpa (6966m) to the huge bulk of Gauri Shankar (7134m) and nearby Melungtse (7181m), and as far as Numbur (5945m) in the east. The most common itinerary is two nights with a side trip to the sacred stupa at Namobuddha, a 12km drive or three-hour walk south.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
High Spirit Treks representative will pick up you from mentioned hotel/Airport and places inside Kathmandu Valley.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.