Nahargarh Hiking - A Guided Trekking Activity
Jaipur is a major attraction for tourists, and it forms a golden triangle with Delhi and Agra. If you love hiking, this is the best activity to explore the natural beauty of the city. Hiking from Garg Ganesh to Charan Mandir is one of the most famous hiking areas in the city and not a very difficult one.
Garh Ganesh is a temple devoted to Lord Ganesha. The trekking through valleys starts from here. Reaching halfway, we can grab the opportunity to adore the beauty of Jal Mahal from the hill. Our next stop is Charan Mandir. Devoted to Lord Krishna, the footprint of Lord is worshipped in the temple.
Upon reaching acme, it is time to savor the beauty of the city. The three-hour hike might end upon coming back to the point where we started but the memories will last forever.
-Morning: 7:00 am
-Evening: 4:00 pm
Age Limit: 15 years(Minimum)
per adult from
What's included :
- Refreshments Include
- Packed snacks, Juices, fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- Energy drinks
- Well experienced leader who is well versed the route
- A tour escort at the end following the guest
What's excluded :
Go hiking to Charan Mandir from Garh Ganesh which is one of the most famous hiking places in Jaipur. Jaipur attracts a lot of tourists all year long, and hiking can be the best way to explore the natural beauty.
The quest starts at 7:00 am/4:00 pm upon reaching Garh Ganesh Temple. Devoted to Lorga Ganesha, Garh Ganesh Temple is believed to have Lord Ganesha present as a small child. From there we start hiking in the lap of nature and witness wildlife around the area.
When reaching halfway, you can adore the beauty of Jal Mahal, a palace whose four floors are underwater when the dam is full and one above water.
Charan Mandir is the next destination. Charan Mandir is devoted to Lord Krishna, and the footprint of the deity is worshipped.
On reaching the acme of Nahargarh, explore the beautiful site the city offers you. Nahargarh is a place that attracts both locals and tourists and is an epitome of beauty.
• Nahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
• Garh Ganesh Mandir, near Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur 302002 India
Departure Point :SHRI GARH GANESH Ji TEMPLE, Near Gatore Ki Chhatriyan, Krishna Nagar, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.