Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum
Did you know it’s possible to see almost all the best Nairobi attractions sites in just one day? On this guided tour; you get to Visit Nairobi National Park, the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum. This is an exciting itinerary made easy with all-inclusive transportation and an entertaining driver guide. At the end of the day, you’ll have a good sense of what sets Nairobi City apart from all the other cities in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned safari minivan with a pop up roof
- Distilled Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Nairobi national park $43
- David Sheldrick $5
- Giraffe center $10
- Karen Blixen $13
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bigfoot Adventures, Adams Arcade Mini Mall, off Ngong Road Suite 3B, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Start your Nairobi City tour with a pickup from your hotel and a short drive to Nairobi National Park at 0600 in the morning. Take a Game Drive through the National Park for a chance to see all the wildlife the National Park has to offer such from lions to rhinos to gazelles to zebras and buffalos without leaving the confines green city under the sun.
Then, for an hour, head to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to see young orphaned elephants during their feeding time and learn how they are being rehabilitated. This will be from 11 am-1200 noon.
Then head to the Giraffe Centre, a nonprofit organization that teaches visitors about environmental conservation. Get to interact with Rothschild's Giraffes that you can watch, take pictures with and feed.
You can break for lunch and shopping (which is optional and at own expense) before heading to Karen Blixen Museum, a popular attraction that teaches you about Dutch settler culture and cultures from around Kenya.
Tour ends with hotel or airport drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.