Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Stedmak Gardens Animal Park Tour
Enjoy Game drive at Nairobi National Park on a customized Safari vehicle, see baby elephants being fed and learn how they are rescued. then visit the amazing Stedmak Gardens the Best Animal Park in Nairobi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- You will start the tour at Nairobi National park at 6AM. Have an amazing time at only park at between a city and get to explore it and get to see animals such as, Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
Later at 11am, you will get a chance to visit Elephant Orphanage and see the baby elephants being fed and get to know how they were rescued. Later you be taken for lunch (own expense- available for purchase) at the nearby restaurants.
The next stop will be Stedmak Gardens Animal Park. At the entrance of this park you wait for a guide who walks you through. The first section has different birds (mostly pigeons and parrots) kept in small enclosures . After you exit the birds section, there are turtles and chameleons which you can pick up with the guide's assistance. You then enter the snake section which has several types of venomous and non-venomous snakes - green and black mambas, pythons, etc. After you exit the snake section, your first stop is the cheetah enclosure. Here you can enter the enclosure and pet the cheetah (when it is lying down. The guide won't let you enter when it is standing up). Next is the lion enclosure - two males and a female. Then there are llamas, ostriches, crocodiles, peacocks, monkeys and hedgehogs.
Then after the tour our driver will drop you back to your hotel
Departure Point :
Pick up at your Nairobi Hotel/ Accommodation or at the Airport.
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.