Nairobi National Park, Giraffe center & Kazuri beads factory Guided Day Tour
Our Game drive is in a Customized Tour vans with Pop roof for easy game viewing and photography and our driver guides are professional and certified. You will be provided with bottle water during safari.
This Game drives takes you to Nairobi National park, Kazuri Beads Factory and Giraffe center. Pick up and drop off from your Nairobi Hotel or residence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Small Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Nairobi National park Entrance fee USD43 per Adult & USD22 per child
- Giraffe Center Entrance Fee USD10 per adult & USD5 per child
- The day tour starts 6:00AM by picking you from your hotel/residence and a short transfer to Nairobi National Park. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalo's, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument, and walking trails at hippo pools.
You will then be driven to Kazuri Beads factory a pottery company that makes one of the world most beautiful beads. You will be shown all the stages from the start to the finish. Then later have lunch (own expense - available for purchase)
Then next stop will be Giraffe Centre, get a chance to feed Rothschild giraffes see them up close on a raised platform. The center's main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes. Under the supervision of a professional, you can feed the giraffes from a raised observation platform. These platforms allow the visitors to come eye-to-eye level with the giraffes. The center also has a large auditorium where visitors can listen to talks about Giraffe conservation and a various activities the center is involved in.
Our driver will then drive you back to your hotel or at the airport.
Departure Point :
Pick up at your Nairobi hotel/ accommodation or at the airport
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.