Nairobi National Park Half Day Tour From Nairobi
Take a game drive and spot some of Kenya’s “Big Four” without leaving Nairobi on this experience. Ideal for those short on time in Kenya, this budget-friendly, half-day safari trip takes place in Nairobi National Park, a reserve close to the city where you can see lion, rhino, buffalo, Leopards, cheetah, and more in the wild.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- Small Group Tour
- Transport in a private vehicle
- 4 hours game drive
What's excluded :
- Nairobi Park Entrance fee USD43 for adult and USD22 for a child
- Lunch own expense (available for purchase)
This tour to Nairobi National Park takes you to this unique wildlife sanctuary only 7 kms from the Nairobi bustling City Centre where you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) against the back drop of the city tall buildings. Nairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more. Our Safaris Driver /Tour guide will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.