Nairobi Park/elephant & Giraffe Centre 6.a.m-1p.m
Prompt and professional/experienced driver/guide
Tour van with open roof
Complementary bottled drinking water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Game drive in tour van/Transport to other sites/Car/driver entry fees/Bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- Giraffe &Elephant entry fees/Park entry fees/Lunch/Sourvenirs
- This is a tour package on how to spend a typical day in Nairobi.On this day the driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel/airport/residence at 6.a.m and drive direct to the Nairobi national park getting there at around 6.20.a.m.Once you make the entry payment,you start the game drive in this park to look for animals like giraffes,zebras,lions,rhinos,hartebeests and other variety of wild life.The game drive drive runs up to 10.15a.m.Then you exit and proceed to the David Sheldriek wildlife trust.This is the home of the orphaned baby elephants where the narrator will tell and narrate the story of each of the elephant and where it was rescued.This sanctuary is open everyday for only one hour everyday 11-12noon.
Proceed to giraffe center where you will closely see the three types of giraffes as they closely feed on their pellets.You will have a chance to take great selfies with these tall creatures.
Thereafter proceed to your hotel/airport for drop off.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
We pick our travelers from their Nairobi hotels/Airport or Nairobi residences
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.