Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Nairobi Park/elephant Orphanage/giraffe Centre/karen Blixen And Bomas
Tour van in pop up roof
Professional English speaking driver/guide
Visit to giraffe Centre
Bomas of Kenya
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Enough bottled drinking water/professional driver/guide,game drive/Transport/pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- We pick all our clients from hotels/residences within Nairobi and Nairobi airports
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
The driver/guide will pick you from your hotel/airport/residence in a tour van with pop up roof and drive to the Gate of the Nairobi national park, getting there by around 6.30.a.m. Once you make the entry payment, you begin your game drive in search of the amazing animals this park has to offer. The game drive runs up to around 10. 10a.m and thereafter exit driving direct to the Elephant orphanage.
Pass By: David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Kenya
The elephant orphanage opens for only one hour i.e. 11.a.m to 12noon.
You the proceed to giraffe centre where you get a chance to feed the giraffe and see the endangered species.
Pass By: Karen Blixen Museum, Karen Rd Langata, Nairobi Kenya
You may stop for lunch at one of our tourists spots-the driver guide will assist on this.
After lunch head on to Karen Blixen House museum.
Pass By: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
You then wind up by visiting the Bomas of Kenya where you get entertained by our Kenyan culture and a group of talented acrobatics.
Later dropped off at your hotel/residence or airport.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our travellers from hotels/Airport within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.