Nairobi Sightseeing 6.a.m To 1p.m Nairobi Safari Park/elephant & Giraffe Centres
Experienced and professional driver/guides.
Clean and well maintained tour vans with open roofs.
Complementary bottled drinking water.
Includes pick up and drop offs.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in tour van/professional english speaking guide/bottled water/pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Ation entry fees/lunch/gratuity or drivres tip
- Our driver/guide will pick you up as early as 6.a.m in a customized tour van with pop up roof.You will drive direct to the gates of Nairobi national park,getting there by around 6.30.a.m.Once you make the payment the game drive begins in search of the wide variety of animals that this amazing park has to offer.The game drive will run up to around 10.15.a.m.Thereafter you proceed to the home of the baby elephants,the David sheldriek wildlife trust.This attraction site is open everyday and only between 11.a.m to 12 noon.At the elephant orphanage you will see the baby elephants coming in different groups as you listen to the guide/narrator as he tells the history of each baby elephant while you enjoy watching these babies drink their formulae.
Thereafter proceed to giraffe centre where you will see and learn about the three types of giraffes namely the maasai giraffes,the reticulated and the endangered species,the Rothschild species
Around 1.pm you may proceed for drop off to your respective hotels/residence/airport
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
we pick our travelers from Nairobi airports and hotels or residences within Nairobi
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.