Naissaar Island by military truck: Lighthouse, Forts and Underground Tunnels
Your expedition starts at the historic Lennusadam port. From there, you will enjoy a scenic hour-long boat trip where the views of Bald Island and Midshallows Lighthouse will blow you away.
Upon arrival, a military truck will take you on a safari where you will visit the towering lighthouse and admire the beautiful views of Tallinn from across the water. Pursue the adventure with a trek through wild forest trails where fortress ruins awaits you. Whilst there, you will get the opportunity to delve into underground tunnels.
You will be able to tailor the experience to your interests and choose from one of the following options:
● History of the World Wars, island’s military and pirated past due to its strategic position in the waterways.
● Coastal folk theme: The history of the coastal Aibofolk people that combines pieces of military activities you can not miss.
● Island's magical nature theme that educates the listener about the most interesting facts from history and folklore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two-way ferry tickets
- Island visitor fee
- GPS-based navigator-audioguide
- Military vehicle ride
- Passage to underground tunnels
- Passage to lighthouse observation platform
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naissaar, Naissaar, Harju County
Enjoy an exciting introduction to into Estonia's storied past with a sea-voyage trip to Naissaar Island, complete with secret underground tunnels, overgrown fortress ruins, stunning lighthouse views, and a hop-on hop-off military truck ride!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Sunlines Cruise Co:, Vesilennuki 6, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Consumption of personal food and beverages is not permitted on-board!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.