Namba Food & Drink Tour in Osaka
When you visit countries that have different culture from your place, it's the fastest way to see and know the country you're visiting from communicating with the local people. Also if you could spend good time with the locals drinking beers, you will have the forgettable memories there. It's the only one.
However in Japan, not many people speak English and sometimes difficult to understand of the details. With this tour, a local English speaking guide show you around and translate for you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Please pay on site by cash
- Alcoholic Beverages - Please pay on site by cash
- Food & Drink fees for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dotombori Glico Sign, 1-10-2, Dotombori, Chuo, Osaka 542-0071 Osaka Prefecture
We meet up on Ebisu bridge where you can see Glico sign.
We head to two or three Izakaya (Japanese Dining bar ) or standing bar to enjoy Japanese drinking culture with a local guide.
The guide explain about the food and drinks to you because most of places doesn't have English menus in Japan and sometimes they don't translate into English even they have dishes more.
So please enjoy Japan with our guide!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Chūō-ku, Osaka, Japan
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.