Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Milan
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with?This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.
Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before immersing yourself in a private cooking class at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- • Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional food shops: choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination (1 hour)
• Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own Italian creations (3 hours)
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
• Taste your own recipes with drinks included.
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from local regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron back home
Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
• Le Cesarine, Milan Italy
• Pizzoccheri or Risotto or Lasagna
• Sbrisolona cake or Tiramisu
Departure Point :Milan, Milan, Lombardy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- At Cesarine, we care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.