Naples Shore Excursion: Pompeii and Sorrento Day Trip
When your cruise ship docks in Naples, embark on a full-day shore excursion to the ancient UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Pompeii and the charming town of Sorrento. With your local guide, visit Pompeii's fascinating attractions, such as the Forum and the Thermal Baths, and admire views of Mt Vesuvius. Savor a traditional Italian lunch at a pizzeria before proceeding to Sorrento, where you’ll admire amazing views of the Bay of Naples and the Mediterranean Sea from scenic lookout points such as Villa Comunale.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guide in Pompeii and Sorrento
- Lunch with pizza and drink
- Pompeii entrance ticket, euro 16 per person.
- Transport by shared air-conditioned coach
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The tour guide will show in a 2 hours walking tour the most fascinating places like the Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare burnt by volcanic ashes and lapilli during the eruption in 79 A.D. You have the opportunity to discover the everyday life of the Imperial age and imagine the panic of the people before the city was so disastrously buried.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Stop at the panoramic viewpoint in Meta di Sorrento to look up to the wonderful sight of the bay overlooking the sea. Stop in Sorrento for a brief visit of the town (about one hour). The guide will show you the most renowned places walking throught the suggestives narrow streets full of stores and little workshops, as far as one of the most scenic place of Sorrento: the so-called Villa Comunale from where is possible to admire the beauties of the golf as far as Punta Campanella and Capri Island and immortalize the breathtaking scenary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up will be outside the dock of your cruise ship, driver will show a sign with your name on itPorts
- Naples port
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.