Naples Shore Excursion: Pompeii Half-day Trip from Naples
Don't miss the chance to visit the ruins of Pompeii, Italy's most famous archaeological site, on a four-hour sightseeing trip from Naples. If your time in Southern Italy is limited, this quick and comprehensive guided tour from Naples shows cruise passengers arriving in the port of Naples all the haunting highlights of Pompeii, a shore excursion not to be missed by any visitor to this region of Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by shared air-conditioned minibus
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance Ticket to Pompeii Archaeological Site (16 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
On a fateful summer's day in 79 A.D., Mt. Vesuvius erupted, spewing volcanic ash over the prosperous city of Pompeii. Unaware of the imminent danger, most people continued on with their daily lives and as a result the entire town and around 20,000 of its inhabitants were buried under tons of ash and pumice.
Almost 2,000 years later, you have the opportunity to explore the site of this famous disaster and see first-hand the houses, streets and public buildings miraculously preserved by the volcanic ash.
Accompanied by your guide, you'll see such fascinating places such as the Forum, Thermal Baths and Lupanare brothel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up will be outside the dock of your cruise ship, driver will show a sign with your namePorts
- Naples port
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.