Naples shore excursion to Pompeii, Positano & Sorrento
Positano Limo Service is a reputable private limousine service in Italy that offers a fun filled Amalfi Coast tour to enjoy a comfortable and exciting trip. By booking our customized coast tour to explore the Amalfi coast, you will get a reliable assistance that will enhance your trip. Whether it is your hotel, cruise ship or any other place, one of our English speaking drivers will pick you up in a convenient way and drive comfortably towards the Amalfi Coast.
During your Amalfi Coast tour, you will be driven via Naples and Sorrento to reach the stunning coast. At this place, you will get an opportunity to take some beautiful pictures. Your first stop will be Positano, which is the small yet marvelous and picturesque village of the Amalfi coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Mercedes van limo service
- full day tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Chance to visit Sorrento Pompeii and Positano in 1 day - The most
requested tour by the tourists - The only tour from Naples that allows visiting Positano Center, not just for a photo stop -Free time in each place - Lunch in a terrace overlooking the sea upon request.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Reach Positano and stop in the downtown. Take the typical stairs and reach the beach of Positano. You will be overwhelmed by a rush of flowers colours. After the lunch break, reach Pompeii in the afternoon on the way back to Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
discover the worldwide famous excavations of Pompeii follow a tour.
Take the chance to visit the Pompeii ruins, the Italian most visited
archaeological site. Pompeii was not simply blown away by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D., but buried under layers of debris, ashes, and mud, as well. The result is the priceless value of this UNESCO site and a well-preserved slice of ancient Roman life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples city center and from the scheduled meeting points.Ports
- Porto di Napoli, Molo Angioino, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees are never included in the cost of the service
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.