Naples Walking tour & Street Food Market
Enjoy Naples like a local on a 3-hour walking tour with an expert guide. Food tastings in the local markets. Walk through the famous Piazza del Plebiscito and Spaccanapoli.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
It is named after the plebiscite taken on October 2, 1860 that brought Naples into the unified Kingdom of Italy under the House of Savoy. It is located very closely to the gulf of Naples, and bounded on the east by the Royal Palace and on the west by the church of San Francesco di Paola with colonnades extending to both sides. Other surrounding buildings include the Palazzo Salerno and, its mirror, the Prefecture Palace (on the left arm of the church).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Via San Gregorio Armeno, 83018, Naples Italy
San Gregorio Armeno ("St. Gregory of Armenia") is a church and a monastery in Naples, Italy. It is one of the most important Baroque complexes in Naples. The church is located on a street of the same name just south of Via dei Tribunali and a few blocks south of the church of San Paolo Maggiore, Naples.
In the Christmas season,of all the markets, the one you should not miss is the one in Via San Gregorio Armeno in Naples, with its endless shops dedicated to the Christmas Nativity tradition famous all over the world.
Pass By: Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133, Naples Italy
Castel Nuovo (Italian: "New Castle"), often called Maschio Angioino (Italian: "Angevin Keep"), is a medieval castle located in front of Piazza Municipio and the city hall (Palazzo San Giacomo) in central Naples, Campania, Italy. Its scenic location and imposing size makes the castle, first erected in 1279, one of the main architectural landmarks of the city. It was a royal seat for kings of Naples, Aragon and Spain until 1815.
Stop At: Palazzo Reale, Piazza del Plebiscito 1, 80132, Naples Italy
The Royal Palace of Naples is a palace, museum, and historical tourist destination located in central Naples, southern Italy. It was one of the four residences near Naples used by the House of Bourbon during their rule of the Kingdom of Naples and later the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Quartieri Spagnoli, Montecalvario Vico S.maria Delle Grazie Toledo3/c, 80134, Naples Italy
Bustling Quartieri Spagnoli is a commercial hub skirted by Via Toledo, a part-pedestrian street lined with mainstream and designer fashion stores. Trattorias and food stalls selling fried pizza are scattered nearby. As well as several churches, like the 16th-century Santa Maria della Mercede a Montecalvario, the area houses the entrance to Napoli Sotterranea, an underground network of tunnels and catacombs.
Departure Point :Fountain of Neptune, Piazza Municipio, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Cathedral Santa Maria Assunta, Via Duomo, 147, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- The meeting point will be received 24 hours before the tour with all the information to be reached without problems.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the summer months, a hat and sunglasses are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.