You are in the heart of the animation.
All the show is running in french and in english.
You interact with the characters.
You are learning.
You learn to write with the quill pen.
You can change the course of the story.
You are immersed in the action!
And in the end, you really tip the scales!
You are facing challenges!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tea, coffee or hot chocolate, water, soft drinks, warm scones, butter, jam.
- Imperial newspaper of the day in 1812.
What's excluded :
- In the heart of Napoleonien's Empire
You wonder where to have tea while instructing yourself?
Join the Bonaparte's staff. Help him take decision and to choose a defender strategy against his ennemies.
Get, if and only if you impress Bonaparte, a title of imperial nobility! Obviously stamped with the official seal!
Take part to his favorites games, like naval battle, chess, or cryptex ... At your risks ... Remember that Napoleon hates to lose, and hates win too easily too ...
And get to know Joséphine, so funny and so charismatic Empress.
In Emperor's headquarters, among his maps and his little soldiers, you can ask him questions and, why not, try to unravel the mystery of Napoleon!
You will bring back the imperial newspaper of the day in 1812.
You will write with a period feather in the imperial register
In the end, you will vote to say if Bonaparte is guilty or innocent.
You can really tip the scales!
• Scones - Scones servis avec crème, confiture et Thé
Departure Point :248 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.