Nassau Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Discover culinary treats and cultural treasures on this food tasting and walking tour of Nassau’s historical neighborhood. You’ll enjoy delicious tastings – enough for a hearty lunch – at six unique venues, from family-owned eateries to specialty food stores. Try classic conch fritters, savory Bahamian macaroni and cheese and locally sourced teas. You’ll gain insight into the cultural and architectural offerings in Nassau, the capital and commercial center of the Bahamas, and experience where the locals eat as you stroll the charming, tree-lined streets. Enjoy personal attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drink tastings at 6 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Nassau
- Professionally trained local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- Signature post tour recipe collection
- Old Nassau neighborhood dining and attractions guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rawson Square, Downtown Nassau, Nassau New Providence Island
Travel off the beaten tourist path on this guided culinary adventure- you'll taste and walk your way through old Nassau's most delicious and historic neighborhood one delicious bite at a time.
Pass By: Government House, Blue Hill Road and Duke Street, Nassau New Providence Island
We'll gain access to the Governor's Mansion and walk through the grounds of the esteemed Government House property, situated at the top of Mount Fitzwilliam, overlooking Nassau Harbor.
Pass By: Graycliff Heritage Village, West Hills Street Studio 11, Nassau New Providence Island
The country's first 5-star restaurant and hotel to the elite allows us to tour their lush property- you would have never guessed this hidden gem was situated in the heart of the city!
Departure Point :Rawson Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Tortuga Bahamas Bakery, 10 Frederick St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 3 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Not wheelchair accessible at this time or suitable for guests with severe mobility restrictions
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact. Our guests are being encouraged to ensure that their hotels or cruise ships are operating when booking their experience with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.