National Architecture GDR - The Stalinallee
The Stalinallee is known as one of the most exciting and monumental solutions for urban development and that is also why it is applying for the World Heritage List. Its architectural characteristics can be considered as a direct outcome of the young GDR State’s political expression and economic possibilities in the 50s and 60s of the 20th century. Especially German architects, either trained directly by the „Schule für Gestaltung Bauhaus“ or radically influenced by the idea of the „Neues Bauen“ in the 20s, were highly engaged during the planning and implementation of the project. We follow the paths of this architectural history and its conflicts during a walk through the residential district.
Public transport will be used during tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- guide in english for 2h
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlin, Berlin
Housing at the highest level and one of the most exciting urban planning solutions of the 50s are waiting for us.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Karl-Marx-Allee 34, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- • Wir bitten Sie während allen Führungen (auch im Bus) um das Tragen eines Mund-Nasen-Schutzes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.