National Auschwitz Museum and Salt Mine in one day 5-8 people
Start the trip by picking up you from any place in Krakow. Head to Auschwitz and visit the most famous concentration camp. Travel in time to II World War and see what it brought. After Auschwitz the next stop is Salt Mine. Get under the ground and the Salt Mine. Then head back to Krakow.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Ticket price
- Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- We pick up the travelers in any place in Krakow and then we go to Salt Mine and Auschwitz. After that the driver brings back the travelers to Krakow
Departure Point :
We pick up travelers in any place in Krakow
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland - Anywhere in Krakow
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Cars are disinfected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.