National treasure (amber room, Fabergé museum, Church of the Spilled Blood)
We offer you to take a unique tour in your style. For only 1 day you can see the true Russian national treasures such as Catherine's palace with its amber room, eggs made by famous Fabergé and exhibited in the Fabergé museum. Then they will have a nice boat trip through the rivers and canals of the city and end their unforgettable day by visiting the church of San Salvador on the Spilled Blood.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Meet with our professional guides the most outstanding summer palace of the Russian royal family of the Romanovs, that of Catherine. Here you will visit its incredible golden rooms decorated with hundreds of mirrors and the famous amber room.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
This famous church is considered one of the symbols of the city. And it is one of the jewels of Russian architecture of the late 19th century beginning of the 20th century. The cathedral stands out for its 300 unique mosaics that occupy the surface of 7,500 square meters, more than 20 types of marbles brought from different parts of Europe and significant amounts of semi-precious stones.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
We offer you to visit a private museum that has a unique collection of jewelry and applied art from the 19th-20th centuries. Here you can see the 9 imperial eggs made by the most outstanding Russian jeweler of the twentieth century, famous Fabergé who worked for the last 2 Russian czars.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment", St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment", St. Petersburg Passenger port "Marine Facade"Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.