NATURA ECO Park Arenal Volcano Premium Tour
This is a quiet nature tour, which the whole family can enjoy. Ideal to be in touch with nature and learn from it.
Natura Premium is a unique natural experience for children and adults, where in addition to learning about animals and their habitats, you will have an authentic experience with nature and a large variety of species that inhabit the rainforest.
•2-hour guided tour of Arenal Natura Ecological Park
•Discover different wildlife habitats with a naturalist guide
• Learn about Costa Rica's biodiversity on a walk along rain forest trails
•Marvel at snakes, leaf-cutter ants, butterflies, crocodiles, turtles, and more in a natural setting
•See red-eyed tree frogs and more than 30 other colorful species in Costa Rica's largest frog garden
• Located a short drive from La Fortuna
•Family-friendly activity for all ages
per adult from
What's included :
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Natura Ecological Park, La Fortuna, 6 km towards to Arenal Volcano, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
This tour is ideal for people who enjoy the tranquility of nature in an eco-friendly way!
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Natura Ecological Park, La Fortuna, 6 km towards to Arenal Volcano, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
The premium tour takes you to explore and learn about the rainforest inside Natura Eco Park. And it shows you everything the park has to offer, nature and adventure.
The tour starts with a car tour from your hotel in La Fortuna to the starting point. INSIDE THE PARK you can enjoy:
1. Natural Trails: Walk the park trails in the rainforest, along with a naturalist guide who will guide you in exploring different habit.
2. Frog Garden: Do you like FROGS? Walk around the largest frog garden in the country!
3. Butterfly Garden: The largest in Arenal - Costa Rica, with over 20 species.
4.Snake Garden: Safe and specialized exhibition with around 15 species of snakes.
5. Crocodile and Caiman Lake: With a spectacular view from the bridge above the crocodile lake (Crocodylus acutus), you can observe these amazing reptiles with their prehistoric look.
6. Turtle Pond: You can also discover many of the world’s longest living animals, a marvelous collection of turtles.
7. Leaf Cutter Ants: Here is one impressive group of hard workers! Come and learn about these interesting and well organized insects.
8. Orchid Garden: An exhibition of tropical orchids.
•This ecological tour that is perfect for all ages and the whole family.
•Children and parents can appreciate all the wonders of Costa Rica's unique ecosystem in this entertaining tour of the ecological park.
START TIME: Departs every half hour from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Departure Point :Arenal Natura Ecological Park, La Palma, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.