Natural Bridge, Skywalk and Mt tamborine Adventure!
We take smaller groups, so no big buses or noisy passengers, explore at your own place. Relax and enjoy the passing countryside take some pretty photos of our gorgeous hinterland.Hang out with a local who will go over and above for you! Don’t just be a number!
Meet the locals, spend the day out in the sun and explore real nature with bums on seats. See Kangaroos, Bush Turkeys, Alpacas, Cows, Sheep and Chickens.
We will go see the natural arch waterfall, cedar creek glowworm cave, have lunch at the cedar creek restaurant and visit the tamborine skywalk attraction.
Its a great day out for your family and leave the driving to us!
This tour is a fantastic day out for all ages!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Glow Worm Caves
- Sky Walk Mount Tamborine Entry
- Lunch - Fish burger and chips/ chicken burger and chips / hamburger and chips / veggie burger and chips. Alternate options will require additional charge.
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge, Springbrook National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Gallery Walk
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Springbrook National Park, Bakers Rd, Natural Bridge QLD 4211, Australia
Walk an easy path to view the beautiful natural arch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves, 104/144 Hartley Rd at Cedar Creek Estate Winery, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
Take a tour through the manmade glow worm caves to experience the glow worms in their habitat.
Beautiful burger lunch to be enjoyed in the dining room.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gallery Walk, Long Road, Eagle Heights, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
Take a stroll down the Main Street of mt Tamborine, sample a few fudges, cheese and nuts. Have a little lunch and maybe explore a few art galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, 333 Geissmann Dr, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia
Enter the man made skywalk over beautiful rainforest. Sample Local Pastries and Cakes and Take a lovely stroll through the tranquil rainforest and see the cantilever bridge, take amazing photos and be one with nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Anzac Square & Memorial Galleries, 285 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to check on availability for outside of cbd pickup. Conditions apply.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.