Natural National Park Tayrona (santa Marta)
the tayrona national park , in northern colombia, is a large protected area that spans the slopes of the sierra nevada de santa marta in areas adjacent to the caribbean coast. it is know for its coves covered by palm trees, coastal lagoons, tropical rainforest and abundant biodiversity.
per adult from
What's included :
- hotel pick up (centro, bocagrande, laguito, castillogrande, marbella, crespo, boquilla)
- panoramic tour in barranquilla
- entry to tayrona
- stop at playa 7 olas
- stop at playa de bahia de neguange
- stop at playa cristal
- stop in the rodadero
- tour guide
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the tayrona:
Attractions on the tayrona:
- Playa 7 Olas
- Playa Cristal o playa muerto
- El Rodadero
Playa de las 7 Olas / Cristal Beach / Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum
Operates: this tour start at 4am
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.