Natural Pool Off-Road Safari
Looking to get away from the white sandy beaches to explore the rugged Aruban outback? Step into one of our open-air vehicles for a thrilling adventure to the Natural Pool while enjoying beautiful views all around you! In this tour you will explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, Alto Vista Chapel and the Natural Bridge. A off-road safari is a must-do while in Aruba!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided, off-road tour
- A snack
- Local taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Natural Pool
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural Pool, Windward Coast, Noord Aruba
One of Aruba's most popular and hard to reach location, so the perfect way is stepping into one of our off-road vehicles and let our guides drive you there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Windward Coast Andicuri Beach, Arikok National Park Aruba
A must-see scenery! For thousands of years, pounding waves and strong winds have slowly chiseled away at the limestone cliffs along Aruba's north coast to create several natural bridges including the current Baby Bridge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Spanish Lagoon, Oranjestad Aruba
Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins is an abandoned gold mill that once processed ore from mines in the nearby hills during Aruba's gold rush of the 19th century.
Pass By: Wariruri Beach, Unnamed Road, Noord, Aruba
A destination by itself for its picturesque appeal, the surf and undertow are too strong here, so swimming is not allowed.
Pass By: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
Now one of Aruba landmarks it was built in 1914 to signal ships nearing Aruba.
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
The picturesque Chapel of Alto Vista was the island's first Roman Catholic Church, built 1750 and reconstructed in 1953.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: De Palm Tours, Oranjestad Aruba
De Palm Tours Offices
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum 8 persons per Vehicle
- Return to your hotel is by bus
- This tour is not recommended for guest with back or kidney problems, pregnant woman, people that recently had surgery.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and beach towel
- Please note: This tour is for hotel guests only; cruise ship guests cannot be accomodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.