Natural pools of trompito and Rio Mar viewpoint
because it is a place that has a tropical forest that gives us the experience of observing birds of different species, as well as reptiles and amazing landscapes where the veins of the earth accompany it. Water !, streams and rivers, also a variety of medicinal plants.
the perfect tour to not be too far and on time from the flight or the bus.
when we arrived at these natural pools we could only be on the shore and not be able to enter to bathe. because a few meters down is located the collection of water for the paths and nearby hotels, crystal water that can be taken and on the shore enjoy the delicious traditional lunch !!! ..
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional lunch wrapped in green banana leaf.
- native guide
- health insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Trompito Alto., trompito alto sierra nevada de con vista al parque tayrona los naranjos, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
here we will be at the viewpoint of the river and the sea under the pear sticks, about 350 mts nm
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Vereda Trompito Bajo, Vda. Trompito Bajo, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.