Natural River Pool Off The Beaten Path with Transportation from San Juan
Discover the rainforest river natural pools and fell the sense of anticipation to explore a new place. Get ready for a 20-minute natural walk leading us to a secluded off beaten trail for a freshwater swimming and relaxing encounter with Nature.
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel or location, at the previously agreed pick-up time (contact us for confirmation). Exposure about our Puerto Rican heritage and live commentary and interpretation of your surroundings can be given in both English and Spanish throughout the trip.
Once we arrive at the Rainforest, we will take a nature walk path (watch out for wet, uneven terrain) through the flora until reaching the river stream. Do not forget your towel and swimsuit! (Swimming is dependent on weather conditions). After this time, we head back to your lodgings.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Rain Coat or Water Poncho
Harmonize your senses with nature and join us in a half-day adventure at the Rainforest River.
Feel the anticipation of exploring a new place, of swimming in a river of pure water born at the peak of the same mountain you are. Our guide will escort you on a memorable journey where you will delight in your surroundings, see beautiful landmarks, take refreshing dips in the streams, and get to enjoy this Nature Walk. Have a good time!
• Playa Luquillo, Luquillo Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
YOU NEED TO CALL US TO CONFIRM PICKUP TIME AND LOCATION.For your convenience you can bring towels and change of clothes.Thank You!
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.