Nature photography tour in Porto
The City Park of Porto is a place that usually is out of the turists routes, however this is a beautiful location, where you can enjoy the calmness of nature. It is well known by birdwatchers due to the high diversity of species that can be found there, but you can also find many other species of other animal groups. This experience is the only one that will show you the biodiversity of the park, while you learn nature photography. You'll have the opportunity to photograph different animal species, as well as landscapes, including seascapes, once the park extends to the ocean.
This activity is ideal not only for beginners, who seek to improve their work, but also for more experienced photographers looking to photograph nature close to Porto. If you are a beginner I will teach you the basics of photography. If you are an experienced photographer, I will guide you in the field, improving your chances of getting great images.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 1 tripod; 1 tripod mount for smartphone. If you need one of these items, please ask in advance.
What's excluded :
In this tour/workshop you will explore and photograph the Portuguese nature right in the middle of the city. With over 80 ha, the city park of Porto is the largest and the most iconic urban park of Portugal. It extends to the Atlantic ocean, a rare particularity in the world.
The park has 5 main types of habitats: open areas, forested areas, lagoons, shrubland and coastal areas. This variety of habitats provide conditions for a great diversity of animals (especially birds, including many migratory species), and plants.
During the tour/workshop you will learn the basics of nature photography, while we visit every habitat of the City Park, looking for animals and landscapes to photograph.If you are more experienced in photography I will make sure to guide you through the best places to photograph wildlife, while we discuss more advances nature photography techniques.
The tour/workshop will start at the entrance of the Park, Avenida do Parque, and it will end in a beautiful place close to the beach.
• Parque da Cidade do Porto, Avenida da Boavista, Porto 4100-121 Portugal
Departure Point :Av. do Parque 70, 4100 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.