Navigli guided walking experience
Unveil Navigli area during 1-hour walking experience.
Don’t miss the chance to discover the picturesque area of Navigli, the most famous rivers in Milan.
End this guided experiences admiring the beauty of Navigli district.
Do you know that a legend says Leonardo Da Vinci invented a system of dams and you can still admire it in Navigli area?
During this 1-hour walking tour you will take a stroll until Darsena and Navigli district. Your monolingual speaking guide will show and explain you the history behind the strategic system of canals that connected Milan to the surrounding area including Lake Como and Lake Maggiore and Europe.
Last but not least, a stop to discover the extraordinary corner, where washerwomen used to wash clothes in the past and the typical milanese houses.
Prepare yourself to an exciting journey through one the most characteristics districts of Milan!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Headphones from 10 participants
- Small Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Navigli, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 20144 Milan Italy
they are a system of irrigation and navigable canals that connected Lake Maggiore, Como and the lower Ticino. Today they are an area full of nightlife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di Sant'Eustorgio, Piazza Sant'Eustorgio 1, 20122 Milan Italy
is a Catholic basilica near Porta Ticinese.It was built in Roman times and is one of the early Christian basilicas of Milan since it was founded in 344.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Basilica di Sant'Eustorgio, Piazza Sant'Eustorgio, 1, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Vicolo Lavandai, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 14, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.