Negril Beach Beach Ricks Cafe and Sunset Tour
Negril is one of the better known Resort Towns in Jamaica. It has the best beaches in Jamaica, beautiful sunset and famous for cliff diving at the Rick's Cafe. Private tour extended to a maximum of 22 travelers.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Negril, Negril, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
After picking you up from your hotel in Montego Bay, we will head west towards Negril. The total drive approximately 90 minutes each way, however the drive is beautiful. Your driver will be your Tour Guide sharing our Jamaica with you along the way.
The drive will take you through local townships where you will have a chance to see how the locals go about their business.
We will arrived in Negril around 11:30 AM at which we will take you to Negril Beach. We normally use the beach at Margaritaville because of all the amenities at our disposal.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
After spending time at the 7 Mile Beach Negril we then head to Rick's
Cafe around 4 pm. It is a 15 minute ride along the coastline which is as charming as it gets.
Rick's Cafe is a bar perch on a cliff where people who are brave enough will take a plunge. However, for the not so adrenalin seekers just watching others is fun enough.
Expect live reggae music, great drinks and a glorious sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel lobby area.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.