Negril Day Trip to Seven Mile Beach & Rick's Cafe from Falmouth
This adventure takes you on a scenic trip to Negril's Seven Mile Beach, a 7-mile stretch of white sand beaches full of activities and relaxation! You also get to visit the world famous Rick's Cafe on the Cliffs where you will enjoy watching or participating in cliff dives, live reggae music and the beautiful golden sunset
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Water sports activities/rentals (available at extra cost)
- Souvenir photos and other items on sale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. There is no stop at the Rose Hall Great House on your way to Negril however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Come! Let us take you on a memorable journey to one of the world’s famous fun-filled locations in Negril, Jamaica! Your pleasant and knowledgeable tour guides will meet you at your hotel as you prepare for a memorable day trip to Negril which is located on the western coast of the island. The ride from the resort will take you along the scenic and pristine northern coastline until you reach the group's location at Negril's Seven Mile Beach carefully selected by your team of guides!
You will have approx..2 hours on the Seven Mile Beach to indulge yourself in swimming, relaxing, sunbathing or even participating in various watersport activities such as snorkeling the reefs, boating, etc. for an additional fee. It is very rare to see a beach that is seven miles long from end to end as far as the eye can see on both ends so, we implore you to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. Feel free to take a romantic walk or just simply go for a jog on the sand.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974. Rick’s Café was the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West. Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to re-confirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central pickup point.
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply: If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location if you are staying at other accommodations.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.