Negril Ricks Café Sunset Tour
The Negril Sunset Tour, that includes and Ricks Café, departs from any hotel in Montego Bay area and also from the cruise ship ports in Montego Bay or Falmouth.
During tour arrangements, clients make it known their location for pickup and we will arrange the pick-up.
The Negril Tour has two possible departure times where the client chooses whichever is more convenient, 1:00 p.m or 2:00 p.m.
The approximated return time is 7/8 p.m. The timing can be customized for an earlier return.
The Negril Sunset Tour also offers shopping that is complimentary.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Come experience the breathtaking view of Negril’s skyline at sunset jamming away to some reggae music and enjoying the restaurant and bar where you can purchase some food flavored with Jamaican spices and enjoy cool drinks as you ease your mind. You also have the option of cliff jumping if you have the skill and courage but, if you don't, watching cliff jumpers jump off into the turquoise Caribbean sea is always a fun option. Come find out why the sunset tour is so famous, you won't forget or regret it.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times may vary due to pick up locations.Airports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.