Nemocón and Zipaquirá excursion
You will appreciate the cathedral of Sal considered the first wonder of Colombia and the scenario used in the
Film production based on real events The 33.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing tour
- Entrance to the Nemocón and Zipaquirá Mine
- Typical lunch of the region
- Guide service
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified in the description
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nemocon, Nemocon, Cundinamarca Department
The tour begins with destination to the town of Nemocón and the mine that bears the same name La Mina will be known, which is an unforgettable underground show, this tour is made 60 meters underground on a 2,500-meter road.
During the tour, you will know the bowels of the earth, delighting in the beautiful salt formations, the water mirrors, the wishing well, the chapel of the Virgen del Carmen, and the heart of Nemocón.
Subsequently, it will leave for the Zipaquirá, where one of the main tourist sites of Colombia is located, the majestic Salt Cathedral built 180 meters deep from a salt mine.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Bogota.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.