Neoclassical Skopje Walking Tour
Macedonian capital Skopje is beautiful Balkan city located on the Vardar River‘s north bank. Skopje Fortress Kale has defended the city for centuries. Do you know that Skopje once was Roman city? This great time is represented by the monument of Alexander Macedonian in Macedonian square. Have you heard about project ‘Skopje 2014’? Can you believe that us 29 statues of local artists and musicians between Vardar River via the Art Bridge? You will be definitely impressed in Scopje’s museums! With charismatic tour guide, you will visit the statue and memorial house of Mother Teresa, the old railway station, the new Skopje, will hear interesting stories about culture and traditions of Macedonians.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Memorial House of Mother Teresa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial House of Mother Teresa, Macedonia Str. No.9, Skopje 1000 Republic of North Macedonia
*Visit the monument of Alexander Macedonian in Macedonian square, heard about project ‘Skopje 2014’, get impressed in Scopje’s.
*Discover 29 statues of local artists and musicians between Vardar River via the Art Bridge
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Skopje Marriott Hotel, str. Plostad Makedonija Скопје MK MK, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.