Nepal Budget Travel
Nepal though is a small country in the world map but it offers a variety of landscapes ranging from mere 60m to top of the world 8848m. Given its wide variety of landscapes, Nepal is heaven for historical cultural and other adventure programs. A trip to Nepal would not only let you experience the Himalayas but also give the opportunity to experience the ancient culture. Nepal is also the home of an incredible variety of Mammal’s reptiles and birds .you can get great experience by seeing different types of animals and birds in Chitwan.
Furthermore, visit the city of Lake Pokhara where you will visit the major places of interest ending your Nepal vibes enjoying the traditional dance and music with Nepalese meal day before your departure to the next destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ground transportation by private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Entrance fees and guide to the monuments and temples
- Kathmandu- Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Two nights three days Chitwan program inclusive of Jeep Safari,Canoe ride,bird watching, Tharu dance
- Full meal plan at Chitwan
- Three star accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Insurance, international airfare, Nepal Visa
Visit Patan Durbar Square Krishna temple, Mahaboudha, Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk, Mani Chowk, Narayan Chowk, Golden temple, Kumbeshwor temple, local market, and visit Swayambhunath stupa famously known as Monkey temple. Two nights 3 days Chitwan National Park visit including activities such as Jeep Safari, Canoe ride, bird watching, Tharu dance and more. Pokhara city of lake visit, guided tour to Phewa lake, the temple at the middle of the lake, museum, Davids fall, Gupteshwor cave as well as Sarangkot early morning sunrise tour.
• Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you outside the arrival hall at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.