Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
On this tour, you will not only experience the two royal castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, as well as the idyllic village Oberammergau, but you will feel like a king! In a small group of up to 24 guests, you can enjoy personalized service aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned long-distance coach. Relax in the comfortable seats and enjoy the view through the large panoramic windows.
On board you will also find free snacks and drinks and free Wi-Fi. At the castles, you skip the queues at the cash registers with our "Skip-the-Line" service and immerse yourself in the fairytale world of King Ludwig II. Entries for the castles are already included in the ticket price.
After the visit of Neuschwanstein Castle, we continue to Oberammergau, which has become world famous for its Passion Play. Here you can buy some authentic souvenirs and gifts for your loved ones or just enjoy the unique atmosphere. After that we are heading to Linderhof Castle.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Live onboard commentary with English and German only
- Skip-the-Line Service
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Meeting Point: 08:10hrs in front of Karstadt department store at Bahnhofsplatz 7, Munich
08:30am departure to Castle Neuschwanstein.
Live commentary on board in English. Snacks and drinks are provided.
Approx. 10:30 AM Arrival at Neuschwanstein Castle.
60 minutes of time to reach the castle either on foot or by shuttle bus if possible. Bus is not operated in snowy conditions.
Guided tour of castle Neuschwanstein starts approx. 11:30-11:45 AM; duration 35 min. Time spent in castle minimum 45 minutes.
12:15-12:45 PM Time at the guests´own disposal (lunch, shopping)
1:15-1:30 PM Departure Neuschwanstein to Oberammergau
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Oberammergau Zentrum, Sankt-Lukas-Straße, 82487 Oberammergau, Germany
2:00-2:15 PM Arrival at Oberammergau village. Departure time to be announced by guide on board.
Free time at the guests´own disposal (explore hidden corners of village, photos, souvenir shopping); duration of stay: max. 50 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
03:00 PM Departure to Linderhof Castle;
03:15 PM Arrival at Palace Linderhof and guided tour inside (duration 25 minutes).
04:15 PM Departure Linderhof
18:00-18:30 PM Arrival at Munich in front of Karstadt department store, opposite of Hauptbahnhof/central train station Munich
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gray Line Munich DAYTRIPS, Karlspl. 21, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our passengers and staff is our top priority. We have implemented extensive protection and hygiene measures so that customers can continue to use our service with confidence.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.