Nevis Island Discovery Bike Tour (Reconfirm 48 hours)
An relaxing bike tour of Nevis's old sugar cane plantation trails and old road beds. You will be visiting the villages of Newcastle, Camps and Fountain, with many rest and photo stops. Take a step back in history when you visit the Nisbet Plantation and walk in the footsteps of Admiral Nelson and Alexander Hamilton. A stop for light refreshments will certainly be welcomed to relax and and cool you down.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newcastle Beach, Nisbet Plantation Nevis
This a village having one of the famous Inn/hotel Nisbet Plantation. Here Fanny Nisbet lived on this plantation which is close to the ocean.
Departure Point :Oualie Beach, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Upon arrival in St. Kitts or Nevis, kindly contact Tropical Tours (no later than the next day) to advise the name of tour which was pre-booked. A representative will be present for desk hours (time will be advised) at the hotel for redemption of vouchers and a brief overview of the tour, e.g., day of tour, name of tour guide, inclusions on tour, venue of departure etc. The signed vouchers should be submitted during this time. All tours are shared and require a minimum number of people for confirmation. Therefore it is critical to follow instructions to avoid disappointment.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You are required to enter a departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.