New Delhi Food Walk With Chef
We've designed this food walk in New Delhi for food lovers who want to enjoy food as well as learn the details of local cuisines, culinary culture and significance of food dishes. These food walks are led by chefs from Delhi who have years of experience and detailed knowledge of food culture of the city and is a good way to learn about as well taste some great local food.
You will visit 6-8 shops in New Delhi which have been serving some local delicacies for decades and taste 12-17 food items. It is a mix of traditional Indian dishes like kulfi, chaat, daal, dosa and some foreign items like pastries an shakes. The food is sourced from some of oldest and most popular food shops and is perfectly safe to eat. It is mainly vegetarian food with a few meat dishes which have been part of local culinary culture for centuries.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local chef as guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Connaught Place, G-22 Marina Arcade, New Delhi 110001 India
Connaught Place is center of New Delhi and it's quite well known for it's street food as well as restaurants and bars. The amazing street food available at the old food joints which have been operating here for decades brings people here from all corners of the city.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Bengali Market, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Bengali market with it's food shops some in operation from 1936 is one of lesser known point for food lovers of the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :A-12, Block A, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.