New England Seacoast Villages, history & scenery (private groups only, max 6)
This is a small, intimate group tour of 2 truly historic seacoast villages. The tour starts in beautiful Noank, at the mouth of the Mystic River. After touring this shipbuilding and artist community village we proceed to the 1853 Spicer Mansion in Mystic....an iconic landmark. We then walk along the river in Mystic and hear about the stories and history of Native Americans, English Colonists, sea captains, whaling, shipbuilding, rum running and more. This is a special glimpse into New England maritime history and culture with a long time local.
PRIVATE TOURS ONLY....MAX 5 PARTICIPANTS
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noank, Noank, Connecticut
3-state view from Deacon Palmer house, visit to a lobster pound and a working oyster dock. Beautiful homes and scenic vistas.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Historic Downtown Mystic, Along Mystic River, Mystic, CT 06355
View historic homes, hear the history, exclusive tour of 1853 Spicer Mansion including a view from the Widows walk. Stop for fresh local oysters, wine, and other delicacies. Here the amazing stories and history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :15 Elm St, Mystic, CT 06355, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Moderate walking in each village with a drive in between
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.